WORK PACKAGE 2: Real-time operational control
Work Package Leader: IMT LUCCA
Contact: Pantelis Sopasakis (email@example.com)
- Devise software to meet water demand in an economically profitable and risk-averse way
- Understand and model the complex system behind the urban drinking water network , taking into account all possible costs and influences (energy, water flow and storage, demand of community
- Develop a priori decision support on the energy resources needed for future water supply and therefore lower their costs.
- Estimate economic benefits and risk associated with the proposed solutions.
- Smart strategy design and implementation to assure water supply
- Modeling of system
- Use new technologies to enable supply at low cost
- Assessment of these technologies